Woodland & Countryside Trails - All Safety Equipment Included
Stag & Hen Packages
Multi Activity - Perfect For Corporate Events.
Open 7 Days A Week - Min age 10.
Segway Bristol safari 2 great venues for your segway experience.
Old Down Manor – Thornbury BS32 4PG – An award-winning attraction set in breath-taking countryside. You and the family can enjoy 120 acres of open space, gardens, woodlands you will see farm animals as well as stunning country side views including the Severn Bridges . The rustic Barn Café caters for all the family and is open daily from 10am – 3pm offering hearty cooked breakfasts, delicious lunches and a range of hot and cold snacks, homemade cake and great coffee served in the beautiful converted stables and warmed by a log fire.
Avon Valley Park – Keynsham BS31 1TP – Set on the Avon Valley Country Park with the river Avon running alongside. You will enjoy 250 acres of farmland, riverside trails* and varied terrain and countryside views, you will also see depending on the time of year deer, wallabies, cows, sheep, goats, ostridges and probably not a tiger! On site cafe serving various home cooked options as well as a regular Sunday roast.
- Safe Two Stage Training, One To One On Grass Followed By Training Track & Safari.
- FREE All Day Parking (Other Centres Charge)!!
- Private Segway Tracks – No Having to Avoid Numerous Cyclists or Pedestrians.
- Woodland Tracks – Private Roads – Farmland – Country Views – Lakes
- 10% Off In the onsite restaurants food and refreshments
- Min age 10, min weight 35kg, children do not have to be accompanied by an adult.
Go on a Segway Bristol experience with these personal transporters. Segways are mad little self-balancing things that will have you in stitches…not literally of course, but they really are fun to ride. Your experience will start with a full one to one instruction and safety briefing; this will give you the opportunity to get to grips with the unique controls before setting off on the varied terrain track.