Segway Safari Bristol – We will be open from the 1st July.
After being shut for over 3 months we are now open, slots are limited to the same group per session, so you will not be mixed with others. Your instructor will have face mask and clear visor while doing any one to one training. Riders will be asked to bring there own gloves and if you wish you are welcome to bring your own helmet . Handle bars will be disinfected between sessions. All Equipment will be fully cleaned between sessions and PPE, helmets etc only used once every 48 hours. Bookings are essential as slots are limited. Hope to see you soon!
Old Down Manor – Thornbury BS32 4PG – An award-winning attraction set in breath-taking countryside. You and the family can enjoy 120 acres of open space, gardens, woodlands you will see farm animals as well as stunning country side views including the Severn Bridges . The rustic Barn Café caters for all the family and is open daily from 10am – 4pm offering hearty cooked breakfasts, delicious lunches and a range of hot and cold snacks, homemade cake and great coffee served in the beautiful converted stables and warmed by a log fire.
- Safe Two Stage Training, One To One On Grass Followed By Training Track & Safari.
- FREE All Day Parking (Other Centres Charge)!!
- Private Segway Tracks – No Having to Avoid Numerous Cyclists or Pedestrians.
- Woodland Tracks – Private Roads – Farmland – Country Views – Lakes
- 10% Off In the onsite restaurants food and refreshments
- Min age 10, min weight 35kg, children do not have to be accompanied by an adult.
Go on a Segway Bristol experience with these personal transporters. Segways are mad little self-balancing things that will have you in stitches…not literally of course, but they really are fun to ride. Your experience will start with a full one to one instruction and safety briefing; this will give you the opportunity to get to grips with the unique controls before setting off on the varied terrain track.